Click here to download a disk image for Mac OS that contains a Mac application including Azul's 64-bit OpenJDK Java VM 11 JVM (weka-3-9-4-azul-zulu-osx.dmg; 143 MB) Linux. Click here to download a zip archive for Linux that includes Azul's 64-bit OpenJDK Java VM 11 (weka-3-9-4-azul-zulu-linux.zip; 128 MB) First unzip the the zip file.
- 5Other downloads
- 5.2Life-Line Fiji versions
- This executable will install Weka in your Program Menu. Launching via the Program Menu or shortcuts will automatically use the included JVM to run Weka. Click here to download a disk image for Mac OS that contains a Mac application including Azul's 64-bit OpenJDK Java VM 11 JVM (weka-3-9-4-azul-zulu-osx.dmg; 143 MB) Linux.
- Download Latest Version weka-3-8-4. (useful for Mac users with one button mice) - r15173 mhall 2019-04-30 10:05:31 +1200 (Tue, 30 Apr 2019) 1 line.
- Overall, Weka is a good data mining tool with a comprehensive suite of algorithms. The interface is OK, although with four to choose from, each with their own strengths, it can be awkward to choose which to work with, unless you have a thorough knowledge of the application to begin with. Looking for the Mac version of Weka?
- Eweka Internet Services is a quality driven internet provider, specialized in offering a high-grade Usenet service for consumer users from our own datacenter in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Fiji is a distribution of ImageJ which includes many useful plugins contributed by the community.
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination~ Download Fiji for your OS ~
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Fiji is supported on the following systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Mac OS X 10.8 'Mountain Lion' or later
- Linux on amd64 and x86 architectures
Download Weka For Mac
However, Fiji (like ImageJ) should run on any system for which a Java 8 runtime is available (Solaris, Raspbian, etc.).
Packages for Debian / Ubuntu
We used to offer Debian packages of Fiji. Unfortunately, for a variety of reasons, we are withdrawing support for these packages until such time as someone is able to maintain them properly, so please switch to using the Linux downloads above instead.
If you are a Debian packaging expert who would like to address this situation, we would love to have your help—please join us in chat or on the forum.
Fiji is distributed as a portable application. That means that you do not have to run an installer; just download, unpack and start it.
- Many common questions are answered on the FAQ.
- If you encounter bugs, please see the Getting Help page.
See the source code page for details on obtaining the Fiji source code.
You can download previous Fiji builds by date stamp from the archive.
Life-Line Fiji versions
This sections offers older downloads of Fiji, preserved just prior to introducing major changes. The idea is that if something goes horribly wrong, you can fall back to a stable version.
Here are Life-Line versions of Fiji created after the switch to Java 8.
|2017 May 30||Just prior to a sweeping update to nearly all components.|
Weka Software Download Windows 10
Here are Life-Line versions from before Fiji switched to Java 8.
|2017 May 30||The final version of Fiji using Java 6, for all platforms.|
|2015 December 22||Just prior to starting the transition to Java 8.|
|2014 November 25||Just prior to a big update to facilitate reproducible builds.|
|2014 June 02||Just prior to some big changes to ImageJ2 under the hood.|
|2013 July 15||Just prior to extensive changes reconciling Fiji with ImageJ2.|
Weka Download Macbook
- https://downloads.imagej.net/fiji/ for early versions of Fiji, and other miscellany.
- The main Downloads page, for a version of ImageJ without the Fiji extensions.