Wondershare SignX is the top software when it comes to signature makers for Mac. They can create signs using plotters or vinyl cutters and helps in making signs of any shape as well as size. They allow printing and exporting signs to various formats. The following are the some of the best sign cutting software for free download. Logo Maker also provides professional photo editing and text editing tools like: Flip, Rotate, 3D Rotate, Resize, Font, Color, Hue and lots more that you'll need to create beautiful original logos. Logo Maker is also useful to create promotional posters, advertisement, offer announcements, cover photos, brochure, news letter & other branding. Live Interior 3D Pro. Features and functions This is freehome design software for Macwhich lets you design your home or interiors in 2D and 3D formats. It comes with a huge catalog of obxjects and also preset designs. Aries Graphics International develops design software programs for the global sign industry, including LED Wizard 7 for creating LED channel letter and sign cabinet layouts, Sign Wizard 7 for designing and producing vinyl and large format printed signs, and Neon Wizard 6.5 for designing and producing neon patterns.
Electronic signatures are needed for both personal and business uses nowadays for the exchange of important documents that requires validation. They can be created using certain signature maker for mac. There are many choices when it comes to the e-signature maker for Mac, so you should compare the features of different tools carefully. Read on to find top five Mac signature makers and useful tips!
Part 1: Top 5 Signature Makers for Mac
Wondershare SignX is the top software when it comes to signature makers for Mac. It is rich in features and relatively very easy to use. The interface is clutter free and there is no requirement of a tutorial to use it. Not only you can sign documents, get signature from others, but also you can share it securely. It is one of the most affordable and security centred electronic signature makers available for Mac.
- Creates genuine and legally binding signatures
- Saves courier, paper, pen and a lot of other costs involved
- Designed for ease of Mac users
- Encryption, Password and Access Code security
- Sign documents fast and get documents signed faster
- Sign documents from any device at any time at your will
- Manage users in your SignX account easily
CudaSign is an alternative electronic signature maker for Mac that has a nice history as it has been featured in many reputed magazines and websites like Forbes, Mashable, and ESPN, etc. Many companies that come in Fortune 1000 use this software to electronically sign their contracts. It sends the document to the user through email and also saves it on its server.
- Mobile app is available for Android and iOS
- You can see history and status of the document
- You can archive or manage documents
- You can include integrations only in paid version
- Recently the updates have been buggy
- The support for email or phones is available in paid version only
3) Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud
Adobe is a known name that creates proper suits of software that is necessary on a computer. Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud (DC) is a PDF cloud software that can be used to create, sign, track, approve and review important documents. It can seamlessly work from any device, your laptop or iPad.
- Accessible on any internet enabled device
- A newly improved tool centre
- A modernised and user-friendly interface
- Free version doesn't have many features
- It is extremely pricey for some
- The purchase and subscription plans are confusing
SignEasy is another option to a signature maker for mac. It can create electronic signatures that are legal and authentic and those can be used to sign documents online. You don't need to be on a computer to use SignEasy. You can easily access it via your computer or tablet device at a time and place of your choice.
- Export or Import document to/from different cloud services like Dropbox or google drive
- It supports multiple signers
- Supports many formats of electronic documents
- Unable to rotate elements or document
- There is no way to edit individual elements
- Doesn't have sufficient security features
Preview is Mac's own PDF editor software that comes preloaded on Mac. It can also be used to create electronic signature and sign documents electronically. It sports a lot of editing features that can be used to make modifications to the document. You can also view images and PDF files in Preview.
- It can create electronic signatures by scanning your handwritten
- It can make modifications to your document
- You can reposition or resize your electronic signature
- It is not an electronic signature solution, per se
- It doesn't support high-security features
- You don't get options to create your electronic signature
Part 2: Tips for Signature Maker for Mac
There are many signature makers for Mac and the best out of them depends on your need and how much you will be using the tool. Here are some tips to help you make the most out of the signature maker you opt for.
- Prefer a web-based signature maker so that you can access it anywhere irrespective of device or place constraints
- Use a signature maker for Mac that allows variety of ways to create electronic signatures including hand drawn, typed and scanned image
- Don't forget to compare the prices of the e-sign makers for Mac before deciding on one
- Avoid full office suites with too many unnecessary features that you might never use and go for electronic signature for Mac with simpler interfaces
- Make sure that the created signature are legally binding and cannot be easily played with
- Always use signature maker for mac that offers many layers of security to your document and also saves it to a secure, password protected server
2020-09-09 18:00:37 • Filed to: Signature Solution • Proven solutions
The truth is that signing documents is just unnecessarily stressful even though it does not look like it. The reason is that you will have to print out the document, sign it, scan it and then send it to the recipient. If you put these processes in context of time value, you will find out that it is almost a waste of time when compared to the use of electronic signature app for mac in document signing. For those mac fans, there are top 5 signature app for Mac(macOS 10.14 Included) that you can use.
Best 5 Signature App for Mac
1. PDFelement for Mac
The first on the list of top 5 signature app for mac is PDFelement for Mac. This is one of the best digital signature apps for macOS 10.14 you can get for yourself or business due to the fact that it comes with a lot of benefits that may not be present in other apps. Signing documents is just easy on this platform as the complexity level on this platform is just very low. This means no matter the level of your computer skills, you can comfortably sign documents using PDFelement for Mac.
Apart from being easy to use, it is affordable and robust. Other features of this great tool include the ability to annotate and edit PDFs smarter and faster like never before. With PDFelement for Mac, you can also convert and create PDFs to and from other file formats.
This signature app for Mac needs no introduction. It is one of the most popular electronic signature app for Mac that is well used by a lot of people all over the world. With this tool, you can easily sign full range of documents without having to install the software. DocuSign makes your work process flow better and eliminates the need for unnecessary paper systems that tend to drag down productivity. It has different pricing plans and all users need to do is to find the pricing plan that best suits them. There is no doubt that DocuSign is one of the best electronic signature app for macOS 10.14.
For Mac users, eSignLive has proven to be one of the best signature app for Mac(macOS 10.14 included). Like PDFelement and DocuSign, eSignLive allows you to easily sign documents even when you do not have great computer skills. eSignLive is also very secured due to the fact that it offers some extra layer of authentication which will guarantee that you documents are safe. It is important to note that documents signed under this platform are considered authentic and legally binding and enforceable. For this reason, you can use it to sign legal documents like contract papers and this is why eSignLive is being used by quite a number of top companies. The not too good aspect of eSignLive is the fact that unlike PDFelement and DocuSign, it is not actually flexible when it comes to pricing.
Free Game Making Software For Mac
4. Adobe Sign
There is no doubt that the name Adobe needs no introduction. As long as PDF and any other digital related thing is concerned, Adobe has been at the froe front of delivering quality service to users even though it might be expensive. With Adobe Sign, you can easily sign all kinds of document and improve workflow and productivity. For instance, it has a feature that can allow you collect signatures of multiple signers and organize them in such a way that they are well placed on the document. The good thing about Adobe Sign is that it caters for a wide variety of electronics signature areas from business to legal no matter the size. Without doubt, it is easier and faster and is confidently one of the top signature app for Mac.
5. eSign Genie
This is another top signature app for Mac but may not be well known like the PDFelement and Adobe Sign. However, it can used to sign legally binding signatures on PDF and word documents. It is a secured platform and provides good value for money. However, one of the issues of tool is that it supports only the English language unlike some other top signature apps that support variety of languages.
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Beat Making Software For Mac
Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Card Making Software For Mac
Buy PDFelement right now!