One Click Root is committed to providing superior Android maintenance services. We are always available via live chat and by phone. We love our customers and our customers love us back. In addition, our site features thousands of how-to articles and a deep knowledge base filled with information about your Android device. Alternatives to Root Genius for Windows, Android, Linux, Mac, Android Tablet and more. Filter by license to discover only free or Open Source alternatives. This list contains a total of 7 apps similar to Root Genius. List updated: 6/20/2017 11:51:00 AM. Android root free download - Android File Transfer, The Missing Sync for Android, BlueStacks App Player, and many more programs.
Sep 07, 2020 • Filed to: Phone Solution • Proven solutions
How will you react if some or whole data from your phone gets deleted? Most people lose hope when such a thing happens to them. But you don’t need to worry because there are a lot offree Android data recoverysoftware programs that can easily get back your lost data.
What is the best Android data recovery free?
As an Android user, you might be knowing that Android phones don’t come with arecycle binwhere all your deleted data stores automatically. But intelligent developers have created various Android data recovery software programs that can solve all kinds of data loss related issues.
With the increased availability of data recovery software programs in the market, it is really difficult to choose which one is the best. Today, you are going to learn about carefully selected top 8 free Android data recovery software programs. They will surely help you decide the best software for your requirements but before that, let’s understand a few things.
If you get the trouble of data loss from Android phone, you would want to get the best free data recovery to help you retrieve data back. The best Android data recovery free is that data recovery tool which can get back the data lost from your phone without any problems and in a very short time. Moreover, you don’t need to pay anything to gain this benefit. This article contains the top 8 free Android data recovery software. All you have to do is visit their website, download, install, and use them to get your data back. The
Top 8 Free Android Data Recovery Software/App
All the 8 best Android data recovery program can help you retrieve lost data from Android mobile phone for free. Check more features for each data recovery software.
1. Recoverit Free Data Recovery Software
Recoverit free data recoveryis one of the best data recovery software from Wondershare. Not limited to phones, it is also capable to get back the lost data from some different devices. Capable to recover more than 1,000+ types of files, this can be downloaded for free for Windows and Mac Operating Systems. WithRcoverit Free Data Recoverysoftware, it can help you retrieve lost data from Android phone micro SD card.
Recoverit Free Data Recovery for Android SD Card
- Utilize advanced scanning and recovery algorithm to help you recover phone data.
- Support to recover lost, deleted, or emptied data from Android phone with SD Card.
- Recover over 1000 types and formats of data, like files, photos, videos, documents, etc.
- Work on various devices, like SD cards, cameras, PCs, flash drives, external hard drives, etc.
- Be compatible with all Windows and Mac OS, and different file systems like NTFS, HFS, etc.
2. Recuva for Android
Recuvais an efficient data recovery tool from CCleaner that promises to easily and quickly recover the deleted files from your phone. It can efficiently recover all your accidentally deleted files even from your Windows computer, micro SD card digital camera, MP3 player, or recycle bin.
- With a friendly interface, it is easy to use without any technical skills.
- A quick scan and an optional deep scan with taking more time to search your lost files.
- Recuva supports to recover lost files from computer hard disk, USB drive or damaged SD memory card, and other storage media.
- You have the option to set the folder structure to restore the files.
- Recuva supports the drive device as large as 3TB.
3. Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery
Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery immediately recovers Android data lost under any situation. You can even get back your messages, contacts, SMS, and call logs amongst other media and document files. This also is available for both Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- Restore any Android data in various scenarios: deletion, factory reset, system crash, etc.
- Recover all lost back on Android internal and external memory card.
- Retrieve deleted files including contacts, text messages, and call logs, photos and videos, etc.
- Recover deleted or lost data on all Android phones like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, etc.
4. MyJad Android Data Recovery
Jad Android Data Recovery can recover the lost data of your phone even if it is rooted, dead, or stolen. It is compatible with all the latest Android smartphones and is run on the Windows Operating System. This software also allows you tocreate a backupof all your important files to your computer.
- It supports to recover data from any Android device such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, and Motorola.
- It can preview recovered contents like contacts, messages, photos, and other documents.
- Restore any data files on Android phones and tablets due to any data lost scenarios.
- It supports to backup your all Android data to the PC.
5. Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery
Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery helps you get back the lost data from your Android phone or tablet. It is capable of recovering the data lost from 8 different scenarios and is available for both Windows as well as Mac. Its free version allows access to some features whereas, with the pro version, you can easily access all the features.
- Restore deleted text contact, call history from Android devices (internal and external memory)
- Recover multiple files like photos, videos, music, document on Android
- Recover your data from the damaged Android phone, password forgot and black screen mobile phone
- Supports all Android device like Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony and Huawei
- Retrieve any data back due to any data loss scenarios like rooting error and system crash.
- Support all Android OS (including 5.0/5.1)
6. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery software claims that it has the highest success rate of data recovery amongst its peers. Whatever type of file you want to recover - WhatsApp message, SMS, email, photo, or anything else - it can recover all in minutes. It promises to get back your data from 8 different scenarios and can be run on Windows as well as Mac.
- Recover lost files from Android phone internal and external memory card.
- Restore the lost data due to phone resetting and flashing ROW, phone rooting, etc.
- Recover multiple data from Android phones like photos, videos, contacts, and text messages.
- Supports to transfer and backup and Android data to PC.
- Works well for all Android devices, like Samsung, Motorola, HTC, Sony, etc.
- Supports the Android operating system from Android 1.5 to 6.0
7. DrFone - recover (Android Data Recovery)
DrFone from Wondershare is the world’s best Android data recovery tool for Android devices. It is compatible with more than 6,000 Android devices and can even get back the data from broken Samsung phones. Capable to get back the lost data from 15 different scenarios, Drfone supports Windows as well as Mac OS.
dr.fone - Recover (Android)
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file types, including WhatsApp,Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS, including Samsung S7.
8. Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery
Gihosoft Free Android data recoverysupports to retrieve data from Android phones and tablets. Recover deleted files from Android internal SD memory card, it supports the mobile phone like Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, and other phones. Recover lost files includes photos, music, videos, contacts, and messages, etc.
- Easy to use and recover lost data with any data loss issues from Android phone on PC.
- Free to retrieve any type of files from Android devices without any loss.
- No need to rooting your Android phone or tablets with Gihosoft Pro.
- It supports all Android phone versions and works well on Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Before you get your data files back you can preview some scanned files.
Which is the best free Android data recovery software?
It is hard to give an answer that is suitable for everyone, as the recovery requirement varies from person to person. It would be better if you can first get through the article, select one or three software bearing your favorite features, and have a try. A personal trial can help you get the answer.
Of course, you may be tired of trying each of them. Download, scan, preview, and recover. It might even take a long time when some of the Android free data recovery software has the scanning speed below the average. Besides, if you try too many times, the data might be easily overwritten, and thus, they would be gone forever. Hence, our suggestion is to tryRecoverit Data Recoveryfirst, which will save your energy and time a lot, as well as protect your data. According to our test, Recoverit does have the highest recovery rate and fastest scanning speed.
How can I recover my Android phone data for free? To get the specific steps on recovering Android phone data, you can go to this page:How to Recover Data from Android Mobile Phone.
How to Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone?
- Phone Recovery
- Phone Tips
If you’re using Android phone or tablet, you’ve probably know about root. Rooting is the process that allows you to obtain complete control over your Android device. Benefits include flash custom ROM & Kernel, uninstalling pre-installed Apps, removing ads in Apps, enabling restricted features and more. However, rooting your Android phone will very likely void your warranty. That means if something goes wrong, you run the risk of bricking.
So, if you’re attempting to root your Android phone, you’d better choose a safe and reliable software. Today we’re going to show you the 5 best Android root tools to help you root your Android phones or tablets from computer.
1. Dr.Fone Root
Dr.Fone Root is one of the best software for rooting Android devices. It is very straightforward to use and you can get your device rooted in just a few clicks. This Android root software is compatible with over 7000 phones and tablets from Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, Huawei, Google and more.
- Complete free to root your Android phone.
- Fully compatible with Android 2.1 and later.
- 100% safe and secure, doesn’t void warranty.
- Enables you to unroot the device.
2. One Click Root
One Click Root is also one of the best Android root tool for PC, also available in APK version. It provides one-click root solution for those users who don’t have much experience in Android rooting.
- High success rate in rooting Android phone.
- Provides 24/7 customer support to ensure safe rooting of Android devices.
- Offers backup and restore service for free.
- You can’t uninstall this tool, once you root your Android device with it.
3. Kingo Root
Kingo Root is another one-click Android root software for PC which has a high success rate in rooting. It offers the most efficient way to root majority of Android device and is widely known due to its simplicity in operation.
- Root Android device quickly.
- Easy to use interface to carry out the rooting process.
- Enables you to remove root at any time.
- Doesn’t support some Android devices.
iRoot is also a useful tool for users to root their Android devices. This free Android root tool can quickly and safely root your devices, without risking turning your device into a useless brick.
- Supports thousands of Android phones.
- Able to root Android device without internet.
- Free to use.
- There is no unroot function.
- High chances of messing up the Bootloader while rooting Android phone.
- A bit confusing for beginners to understand the rooting operations.
5. King Root
King Root is the last on today’s list of best Android root software for PC but certainly not the least. It can root your Android phone with just a simple click and claims to root all popular Android devices.
- Easy and convenient user interface.
- Supports various Android phones.
- Simple and free to use.
- High chances of bricking the Android device while rooting.
- There are hardly any updates for King Root.
How to Prepare Your Android Device for Rooting
After choosing the best Android root tool, you will need to fully prepare your phone for rooting:
- Back up important data on your Android phone before start rooting.
- Ensure that your Android device is fully charged before you begin.
- Turn on USB debugging on your Android phone. If you have no idea to do it, please refer to: How to enable USB debugging.
- Download and install Android SDK Tools from Google’s developer site.
- Download and install the appropriate USB driver for your Android device.
Once the preparation is done, you can proceed to root your Android phone with software. If you accidentally lost your data during the rooting process, we recommend you to try Fucosoft Android Data Recovery, which helps to recover deleted text messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp, photos, videos, etc. from Android device such as Samsung Galaxy S9/Note 9, HTC U12+, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Google Pixel 3 XL, LG G7, OnePlus 6T, Sony, Moto, Xiaomi, Oppo, etc.
iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iDevices, iTunes or iCloud Backup.