Download macOS Sierra This is an official macOS Mojave Sierra from Apple, It can be used to Reinstall or Upgrade to Sierra on a Mac. If you are looking to Install Sierra on PC read Hackintosh Sierra Guide. In essence, High Sierra took what was good with Sierra and developed it into a more comprehensive software. High Sierra emphasizes the already-existing benefits of MacOS previous system, Sierra. There are few bells and whistles, but the changes are noticeable and positive. The Apple file system is the most significant feature it brought. Many Mac users that are trying to download macOS High Sierra from the Mac App Store will find that the small version of 19 MB of “Instead of the whole 5.2 GB installer for macOS High Sierra.app” has a download on the /Application folder of the target Mac. This is annoying as it prevents the use of one single download on many computers plus. Find the appropriate download link in the upgrade instructions for each macOS version: macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, or macOS High Sierra Installers for each of these macOS versions download directly to your Applications folder as an app named Install macOS Catalina, Install macOS Mojave, or Install macOS High Sierra. Create Bootable USB Installer For macOS Sierra. In this step, you have to download and create a.
Mac Os 10.12 Installer Download
Install macOS High Sierra on PC with Hackintosh macOS High Sierra Installer which doesn't need access to a mac to create a bootable Installer
You can create bootable USB from Windows, Linux or Mac.
For detail Installation Guide and Instruction read: Install Hackintosh High Sierra on PC/Laptop
Features of Hackintosh High Sierra Installer:
Download Mac Os X Mojave Installer
- NO MBR Support, Only GUID Partitions will be able to Install (MBR can be patched manually)
- Fix for 'move Nvidia.pkg', 'move ATI.pkg', 'move Intel.pkg' issues
- Removed unnecessary packages from Customize section
- Trying to implement a fix for users stuck in language chooser menu
- APFS will be supported but not recommended.
- Clover UEFI is the default bootloader (of course Chameleon & Clover bootloaders will be included too)
- Kexts and scripts are tweaked, with some bug fixes with Installer.
- Removed most of the bloatware, only a few apps will be leftover you can keep it or delete it.
- Safari Bookmarks are unchanged.
- Dock icons will not be modified
- AMD support (Beta only)
- Audio, Network Kexts will not be auto-installed, You have to select them from Customize Section.