With every major OS update come cosmetic changes ranging from subtle alterations to the appearance of UI elements to a complete overhaul of the design language. One thing that remains a constant, however, is the introduction of new stock wallpapers. macOS 10.14 Mojave continues that timeless tradition, but with a slight twist. The default desktop background that comes packed with the latest iteration of macOS changes to match the time of day, and for a shot of a lone sand dune somewhere in the Mojave desert, boy does it look elegant.
- Mac Os Mojave Dynamic Wallpaper Download For Windows 10
- Apple Mac Os Mojave Download
- Mac Os Mojave Full Install
- Mac Os Mojave Iso Download Windows
- Mac Os Mojave Download For Windows 7
Apple macos mojave free download - Apple MacOS Sierra, Apple MacOS High Sierra, Photos for macOS, and many more programs. Also, macOS Mojave can be found in two separate methods, whether you create the ISO file by yourself. Or you have to download the ISO file from our website. Again it depends on you which you want to decide. After that, install macOS Mojave on VMware on Windows PC with a new method of experimentation. Install macOS Mojave on VirtualBox on Windows PC.
In this article, you will get the direct link to Download macOS Mojave 10.14 ISO (Virtual Machine Images). So, macOS Mojave is certainly one of the best operating systems that Apple has released yet. Not only this year’s Operating system is better but also the other products such as the iPhone Xs, XR and X max alongside the iPad Pro are perfect. In this tutorial, I will show you how you can install macOS Mojave on pc without having a mac. Coming to macOS Mojave, it was launched by Apple in WMDC 2018. MacOS Mojave brings the most awaited dark mode, along with many several new features as well as improvements to existing features.
If you agree, and are hoping there’s a way to port the dynamic wallpaper over to your Windows desktop, you’ll be pleased to know that there is more than one way this can be done.
Mac Os Mojave Dynamic Wallpaper Download For Windows 10
Note that each solution has its own set of benefits and shortcomings, though there is a clear winner when it comes to cloning the default macOS Mojave offering. Let’s start with that one, shall we?
Apple Mac Os Mojave Download
Update: WinDynamicDesktop added.
While we have three solutions to explore here, WinDynamicDesktop is, hands down, the most accurate of the lot. Its author describes it as a port of the macOS Mojave dynamic wallpaper feature and it does a wonderful job emulating it. Here’s how to download and set it up.
1. Download the WinDynamicDesktop EXE file from the link below and run it.
Download WinDynamicDesktop [Microsoft Store]
2. You will now be asked to specify your location. Enter the name of your city and hit OK.
3. From the window that follows, select a theme of choice. The application comes packed with the default macOS Mojave Desert theme as well as an extra theme featuring a collection of Solar Gradients. Hit OK.
Note: You may also enable Dark Mode if you’d rather only have the application switch between the darker wallpapers in each collection.
4. The application will now begin running in the background, automatically changing the wallpaper to match the time of day. Click its system tray icon and select Options > Start when Windows boots so you don’t have to launch the application every time you restart. You can use the same menu to have the application change Windows accents based on the current wallpaper, switch between themes, or change locations.
Using Wallpaper Change Scheduler
1. Download the macOS Mojave wallpaper pack and unzip the archive to a location of choice.
2. Download the free Wallpaper Change Scheduler application from the following link. The app allows you to create events that automatically change your wallpaper following a trigger of choice, such as time of day.
3. Launch the downloaded EXE file, and hit the Create and Run button. This will allow the app to create a shortcut in the Startup folder, which it requires to begin running automatically when Windows starts up.
4. Once that is done, you can begin creating your dynamic wallpaper. Click Add Event.
5. For the first event, you may want to set the time to 1200 hours and the image to mojave_dynamic_7 from the downloaded pack.
Note: If you’d like to include all 16 wallpapers in the pack, you will have to create 16 events 1.5 hours (an hour and 30 minutes) apart.
6. Set the Trigger option to Daily and the Wallpaper Style to Fit. Set a name for the event, hit Create and repeat the process for the next event.
The benefit of using this app is that it will always display the wallpaper you linked to a particular time of day, instead of simply moving through the pack like a slideshow. It still won’t be as accurate as the real thing as it won’t automatically adjust itself to cater for the changing length of days in your region, there are no smooth transition to be had, and yes, it does take a bit of time to set up.
If you don’t care all that much about the wallpaper matching the time of day, the second solution may be more your speed.
Using Windows 10 Settings
1. Download the macOS Mojave wallpaper pack and unzip the archive to a location of choice.
Mac Os Mojave Full Install
2. Right-click an empty space on the desktop and select Personalize.
3. From the Background dropdown, select Slideshow, then select the unzipped folder containing the Mojave wallpapers.
4. Set the Change picture every frequency to 1 hour.
The desktop slideshow offers smooth transitions, but wallpapers are not linked to specific times of day. Every time you start your PC up, the slideshow will simply resume from the last wallpaper in its queue. If that is important to you, the first solution is your best bet.
Did this guide help you? Show us some love by following us on Facebook and Twitter for instant social media updates from our website! You can also find us on YouTube.
Undoubtedly, Windows 10 is a user-friendly operating system with its own pro and cons. But which operating is free from it? If you’re in love with Windows 10 and do not want to leave it, but want to try macOS, you can do so. But how?
The safest way without leaving safe boundaries of your current operating system is using a virtual machine.
Virtual machine is an emulation of a computer system, it behaves like an actual computer by imitating dedicated hardware.
In this how to install macOS Mojave on Windows 10 tutorial you’ll learn how to create a Hackintosh.
So, let’s begin without going into details.
Pre-requisites to create macOS Mojave on Windows 10
You’ll need to download and install certain essential tools before we begin.
1. VMware Player 15.0.4
VMware Player Intel APFS Mojave 10.14.3
VMware Player Patch Tool (Both Files Required)
2. MacOS Mojave
Once all the above-mentioned files are downloaded, extract them using an archive tool like WinRAR or WinZip. In the extracted folder, you’ll see a .VMDK file. This the file that contains the operating system.
How to Create a macOS Virtual Machine Using VMware Workstation Player
You can not only create a macOS Mojave on VirtualBox but can also use VMware to create a virtual machine. Before doing so, remember VMware requires patching before macOS Mojave virtual machine runs.
Patching VMware Workstation Player
We hope you’ve downloaded VMware Player Patch Tool. That being done, now you need to extract the contents of the zip file.
Tip: Save all the downloaded files at one location and extract them on the same drive. As VMware root folder and extracted files are on C: extract all on the same driver. As it will work best.
While extracting patch file ensure VMware is not running. To cross-check head to Task Manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Here, under Processes tab look for Vmware, if you find it select > End Task.
Once done head back to patch folder > right-click the win-install command script > Run as Administrator. This will open the Command Prompt window, where patch script will run. While the process is running, keep an eye on the screen and ensure there is no “File not Found” messages.
Note: “File not found” or a “system cannot find the file specified” message appears while installing VMware Workstation Player when the patch file is saved in a location different to the default folder.
Once the patch runs completely, open VMware and start creating macOS Mojave Virtual Machine.
Steps to create macOS Mojave Virtual Machine
1. Open VMware > New Virtual Machine > Next > Custom > Next.
2. Select Create a New Virtual Machine > I will install the operating system later > Next.
3. Select Apple Mac PS X > under Version click the down arrow to select macOS 10.14. In case you do not see Guest operating system or macOS options, this means the patch didn’t install correctly. So, reinstall the patch and then follow the steps.
Give a name to your macOS Mojave virtual machine and copy the file path as you’ll need it later to make some edits.
4. On the next screen, change Number of processors to 1 and change Number of cores per processors to 2 > Next.
5. Next, allocate the memory > Next. We suggest allocating 4GB.
6. After this, select Use network address translation (NAT) to connect. However, if you don’t want network connectivity select Do not use a network connection > Next.
7. Avoid changing recommended I/O controllers, disk type > Next.
8. Now, select Create a new virtual disk > Next. Do not change the recommended disk size. Select Store virtual disk as a single file > Next.
9. To finish creating macOS Mojave virtual machine specify the location where you wish to disk file > Next > Finish.
Wait, do not start the virtual machine.
Before we start the virtual machine, you’ll need to edit the certain settings. To edit macOS Mojave Settings follow the steps below.
Steps to edit macOS Mojave hardware specifications:
1. Open VMware > select macOS Mojave virtual machine > Edit virtual machine settings.
2. Let VMware run on default virtual machine memory. We recommend using 4 GB.
3. Under Processors, if you see the number of cores more than 2 edit them and make it 2 under core processors.
4. Next, under Hard Disk (SATA), if there is an already create disk remove it. Select SATA > Remove.
5. Now, select Add > Hard Disk > Next > SATA (Recommended)> Next > Use an existing disk. Browse to the location of existing macOS VMDK and hit ok.
Edit the macOS VMX file
You are now one step away from using your Mac Mojave virtual machine. To make the final edits close VMware and follow the step by step instructions below:
1. Go to the location where you saved macOS virtual machine. Its default location is: documents folder on your C drive.
2. Now, navigate to macOS.vmx > right-click > Open with > Notepad.
3. Scroll to the end and add: smc.version = “0”
4. Save the change and Close Notepad.
You are nowall set. Open VMware select your macOS Mojave virtual machine, and enjoy using it.
Since we are using VMware version 15 you can install VMware tools from within. To do so, head to VM tab in your VMware > Install VMware tools.
Sometimes when the patch file isn’t processed properly you may encounter error message like:
“Mac OS X is not supported with binary translation”
Mac Os Mojave Iso Download Windows
“VMware Player unrecoverable error: (vcpu-0)”
If you receive “Mac OS X is not supported with binary translation” you’ll need to activate virtualization in your BIOS/UEFI configuration.
Mac Os Mojave Download For Windows 7
If you receive the message “VMware Player unrecoverable error: (vcpu-0)” this means you forgot to add smc.version = “0” in the .vmx file. So head back and add it.
So these were the simple steps to run macOS Mojave on Windows 10. If you follow the step by step, then nothing can go wrong. Please leave us a comment to let us know all went well. However, if you faced any problem do let us know.