You can upgrade to macOS Sierra from OS X Lion or later on any of the following Mac models. Your Mac also needs at least 2GB of memory and 8.8GB of available storage space.
Download the app from the App Store on your iPad. To do this, launch the App Store app on your iPad and choose the previously purchased tab. On this tab, you will see your most recent purchases, including those done on a PC or Mac. Tap the cloud button next to the app icon to start the download. You are not charged again for apps you've already.
Download Macos Catalina
MacBook introduced in late 2009 or later
MacBook Air introduced in late 2010 or later
MacBook Pro introduced in mid 2010 or later
Mac mini introduced in mid 2010 or later
iMac introduced in late 2009 or later
Mac Pro introduced in mid 2010 or later
To find your Mac model, memory, storage space, and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu . If your Mac isn't compatible with macOS Sierra, the installer will let you know.
Make a backup
Before installing any upgrade, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. Time Machine makes it simple, and other backup methods are also available. Learn how to back up your Mac.
It takes time to download and install macOS, so make sure that you have a reliable Internet connection. If you're using a Mac notebook computer, plug it into AC power.
Download macOS Sierra
- Here’s how to switch from the iOS 11 beta using a PC or MAC: Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed, start it up, and plug your iOS device in.
- Jailbreak download and iOS software download. Welcome to the download section of iDownloadBlog. This page is the ultimate resource for every iOS firmware available, download links for jailbreak tools such as, Evasi0n, Absinthe, RedSn0w, etc, as well as links to some of our favorite softwares.
- This version includes the SDKs for iOS 14, iPadOS 14, macOS Catalina, tvOS 14, and watchOS 7. Download from the Mac App Store.
For the strongest security and latest features, find out whether you can upgrade to macOS Catalina, the latest version of the Mac operating system.
Download Ios Beta On Mac
If you still need macOS Sierra, use this link: Download macOS Sierra. A file named InstallOS.dmg will download to your Mac.
Install the macOS installer
Double-click the downloaded file to open a window showing its contents. Then double-click the file within, named InstallOS.pkg.
Follow the onscreen instructions, which will guide you through the steps necessary to install.
After installation of the installer is complete, open the Applications folder on your Mac, then double-click the file named Install macOS Sierra.
Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions. You might find it easiest to begin installation in the evening so that it can complete overnight, if needed.
Allow installation to complete
Please allow installation to complete without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac might restart, show a progress bar, or show a blank screen several times as it installs both macOS and related updates to your Mac firmware.
- If you have hardware or software that isn't compatible with macOS Sierra, you might be able to install the previous version, OS X El Capitan.
- macOS Sierra won't install on top of a later version of macOS, but you can erase your disk first or install on another disk.
- You can use macOS Recovery to reinstall macOS.