By default the game installs to the Mac user account Applications folder that downloaded it, /Users/ User1/Applications. If another user account is set up, User2, and they attempt to update the game in that account, the DiPSTAGED error appears as they do not have. Solved: I am unable to install Creative Cloud on my Mac (10.7.5). CC was previously installed, but after receiving countless errors when trying to upgrade, I - 6168059.
I have A PROBLEM WITH downloading the origin.client. So I tryed to install it because i got a new pc and when I tryed to download and click the setup exe down left, after that the pc showed MSVCP140.dll missing and I checked but it is still there so it is not missing. My ssd is not in D place, it is in E place. I have A PROBLEM WITH downloading the origin.client. So I tryed to install it because i got a new pc and when I tryed to download and click the setup exe down left, after that the pc showed MSVCP140.dll missing and I checked but it is still there so it is not missing. My ssd is not in D place, it is in E place.
|Flash Player's end of life is December 31st, 2020. Please see the Flash Player EOL Information page for more details.|
Having trouble installing Adobe Flash Player? Identify your issue and try the corresponding solution.
1. Have you checked if Flash Player is already installed on your computer?
2. Are you being asked to close the browser?
On Safari, the installer closes the browser to proceed with the installation.
Follow these instructions.
3. Have you checked if Flash Player is enabled in your browser?
For Firefox on any OS, see Enable Flash Player for Firefox.
For Safari on Mac OS, see Enable Flash Player for Safari.
For Google Chrome, see Enable Flash Player for Chrome.
For Opera, see Enable Flash Player for Opera.
4. Did the installer start installing?
You don’t know where the Flash Player installer has been downloaded.
By default, the files are downloaded and saved to the Downloads folder unless the 'save to' location is changed manually.
- After downloading Flash Player, close all browsers.
- Locate the Flash Player install file. Unless you have specified otherwise, the file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the Flash Player installation.
Choose Window > Downloads or press Option+Command+L. Control-click the downloaded file and choose Show in Finder.
5. Are you unable to resolve the issue?
The rich-media content does not work, and you do not know what the issue is.
Failed Download Error On Mac
Uninstall Flash Player and perform a clean install of Flash Player.
6. Do you have password-related issues?
If you are unable to authenticate successfully, check your user name and password. Use your system credentials, not your Adobe ID.
Still having problems?
If you are still having trouble installing Adobe Flash Player, try downloading the installer directly from the following sites:
- Flash Player for Safari and Firefox - NPAPI
- Flash Player for Opera and Chromium-based browsers - PPAPI
Several users have reported that they’re receiving an error when trying to update their iPad or iPhone devices. It seems that this is one of the most common issues that iOS or iPadOS users face when updating.
You can easily update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch wirelessly. To install the latest version of iOS, tap Settings > General > Software Update. If you can’t update, there might be many possible reasons. This article explains what you can do to fix if you see the Unable to Install Update error.
Apple periodically releases updates for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Updates for iOS are released via over-the-air software updates. These releases include bug fixes, additional features, and improvements. Thus we recommend installing the latest available updates.
How To Fix Download Error On Mac
If you see this error when you update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, here is how to troubleshoot it:
Before continue, it is very important that you make a backup. There are basically two ways to do this:
- You can use iCloud. On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- You can also use your computer, Mac or PC: Connect iPhone or iPad and your computer (Mac or PC) using USB. Open iTunes (if this a PC or if this a Mac running macOS Mojave or earlier) or Finder (if this is a Mac running macOS Catalina).
- Select your device and click Back Up Now.
See also: Black Screen With Spinning Wheel
Download Error Origin Mac
iOS Update Problem Fixes:
Download Error On Mac
- Restart your iOS device. And try again.
- See this article if you see the Software Update Failed message.
- If possible, try to update your device using a different WiFi network.
- Make sure that there is enough space to download and install an update. If this is the issue, you may want to make more space by removing content that you do not need or use. To do so, simply go to Settings > General > [Device] Storage. You may also want to turn on “iCloud Photo Library”. This will let you reduce the size of your Photo library. You may also see several recommendations. You can also use the recommendations to optimize your storage. You may also want to delete music, apps, photos, or videos.
- Try again by removing and downloading the iOS update. Here is how:
- On your iPhone or iPad, tap Settings > General > [Device name] Storage.
- You will see a list of apps. Find the iOS update.
- Tap Delete Update.
- Now Settings > General > Software Update and try again.
- You can also try to update with iTunes or Finder (Catalina or later) to update your device manually using your computer. Here is how:
- Connect iPhone and your computer using USB.
- Open iTunes (PC or macOS Mojave or earlier) or Finder (macOS Catalina or later).
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your computer (Mac or Windows)
- In iTunes or Finder, locate (in Finder, your device will appear in the sidebar of the Finder windows) and select your device.
- General or Settings, then click Check for Update.
- Force restart your device: Here is how you can force restart your iPad or iPhone:
- iPad models with Face ID, and iPhone 8 or later: Press and release the volume up and then press and release the volume down buttons and then press and hold the side or top button until you see the Apple logo. Then release the button.
- iPhone 7 models: Simply press and hold both the top or side and the volume down buttons until the Apple logo appears.
- iPhone 6s and earlier models, iPad with Home button and other iOS devices: Press and hold both the side or top and the Home buttons together until the Apple logo appears.
- This is for advanced users. You may want to use the iOS IPSW File to Update. Here is how:
- On your computer, download IPSW file for your device.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open iTunes or Finder.
- Go to the Summary tab.
- Hold down the Shift key in Windows or Alt/Option key on Mac and click Update.
- Then find and select the IPSW file you just downloaded.
Download Error 102 Mac
See also: iPhone, iPad Activation Problems, Fix
Did any of these solutions help solve your problem? If not, it is time to contact Apple.