- Download Driver Pl2303 Mac Os X 10.13
- Pl2303 Prolific Download
- Pl2303 Windows Driver Download
- Pl2303 Usb To Serial Driver
- Download Driver Pl2303 Mac Os X64
- Pl2303 Driver Download Windows10
- “Finally – an adapter that really works with Windows 7 and 64 bit – and so reasonably priced” – Diane, Richmond, VA
- “The cable is reliable, durable, and inexpensive- a perfect combination!” – Daniel Nelson, CA
- “Garmin was offering a serial to USB cable for $89. Got this one instead and the unit works great! Thanks for helping keep my good deal a good deal.” – K. Walker, TN
- “Just worked in Ubuntu 11.04. Plugged this cable in, changed my settings to use ttyUSB0 instead of ttyS0, and it just worked.” – P&S
A compiled kernelmodule and installation program can be found at: Purpose. This driver enables the functionality of Prolific PL2303 USB serial adapter in Mac OS X. This PL2303 chip is used in various devices like usb serial dongles and embedded USB bridges in cellphones, GPS receivers, etcetera. Program your Arduino, ESP8266 within a couple of minutes, control your Cisco, or download your GPS tracker, our drivers enable it. Mac OS X Drivers for CH340 / CH341 / PL2303 USB to RS-232 Devices mac. For Mac OS X: Prolific PL2303 OS X Driver Download The download contains instructions. If there are issues with the driver installation, we recommend to follow the steps at the end of the instructions and to uninstall the driver, restart the computer and re-install the driver. PL2303 USB to Serial Driver for Mac OS v.0.3.1 Advertisement Supports different manufacturers of PL2303 based USB to serial dongles like ATEN, IOData, Elcom, Itegno, Ma620, Ratoc, Tripp, Radioshack, Dcu10, SiteCom, Alcatel, Samsung, Siemens, Syntech, Nokia, MS3303H - Some bug fixes - Added new vendor IDs and product IDs.
- Allows any PC to connect serial devices and programs that communicate through COM ports
- PL-2303HX Rev D Chipset for high performance and compatibility across Windows, Mac, Linux, and other platforms
- Plug and play creation of a COM port. Powered by USB – no external power needed
- Programmable baud rate from 75bps to 12Mbps. 256 byte inbound and outbound buffers. Typical speeds up to 230 Kbps.
- Full duplex transmitter and receiver. Modem RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, and RI signals
PL-2303 family chipset for widest possible compatibility. Microsoft signed drivers for 32/64-bit Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Vista, and XP, drivers for Mac OS X 10.6 through 10.12 including Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra. Open source drivers included in Linux kernel 2.4.31 and later. Windows 7 and later Window versions automatically detect and install drivers if an Internet connection is present and Windows Update is configured to install drivers.
Works with devices with RS-232 serial ports like: other PCs with RS-232 ports, Bluetooth serial adapters, PDAs, GPS recievers, routers, firewalls, modems, printers, embedded character displays, scan tools, sonar units, embedded boards, etc.
Specific devices include: Garmin eTrex GPS, Seiko Label Printer, iRobot Create, Cisco products with serial consoles, US Robotics Modems, NexStar telescopes, Equus Scan Tools, Uniden Hand Held Scanners, etc.
Works with software like: HyperTerminal, TeraTerm, WinDBG, Putty, all open source serial software on Linux, etc.
Package Includes: USB Serial Converter with 24″ cable, Driver CD, and Quick Installation Guide.
Drivers available for:
Download Driver Pl2303 Mac Os X 10.13
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (all versions), Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.6 and later (all versions)
- Linux kernels 2.6.11 and later
See our Prolific driver download page for details and links.
Linux lsusb output for the Plugable Serial Adapter
Where to Buy
Pl2303 Prolific Download
Mac OS X El Capitan: Being the 12th major release of macOS, Mac OS X El Capitan belongs to the Macintosh-Unix family of OS. It was majorly released for server OS for Macintosh computers and Apple Inc.’s desktop. Being the successor of OS X Yosemite, it mainly focuses on stability, performance, and security. There is a history in its name. Mac OS El Capitan was given its name behind a type of rock formation that is found in the Yosemite National Park, focusing its predefined goals towards a refined edition of Yosemite. It was the final version that was released beneath the name OS X, its successor, Sierra, was given the name under Mac OS X due to the reason that OS X is now named Mac OS.
Mac OS El Capitan was released to manufacturing on 20th September 2015, almost three and a half years ago. Its latest version 10.11.6 (15G22010) was released on 9th July 2018, almost 7 months ago. It runs on the platform including x86-64. Mac OS El Capitan is preceded by OS X 10.10 Yosemite and it is succeeded by macOS 10.12 Sierra.
All Macintosh PCs that can run Mountain Lion, Mavericks, or Yosemite can run El Capitan in spite of the fact that not the majority of its highlights will take a shot at more seasoned PCs. For instance, Apple noticed that the recently accessible Metal API is accessible on “all Macs since 2012”.
Pl2303 Windows Driver Download
The following computers can run mac OS el Capitan provided that they must have a ram of 2GB or more –
- MacBook: Late 2008 or newer
- MacBook Air: Late 2008 or newer
- MacBook Pro: Mid 2007 or newer
- Mac Mini: Early 2009 or newer
- iMac: Mid 2007 or newer
- Mac Pro: Early 2008 or newer
- Xserve: Early 2009
Of these PCs, the accompanying models were outfitted with 1GB RAM as the standard alternative on the base model when they were sent initially. They can possibly run OS X El Capitan in the event that they have at any rate 2GB of RAM-
- iMac: Mid 2007
- iMac: Early 2008
- Mac Mini: Early 2009
The accompanying PCs bolster highlights, for example, Handoff, Instant Hotspot, AirDrop between Mac PCs and iOS gadgets, just as the new Metal API:
- iMac: Late 2012 or newer
- MacBook: Early 2015 or newer
- MacBook Air: Mid 2012 or newer
- MacBook Pro: Mid 2012 or newer
- Mac Mini: Late 2012 or newer
- Mac Pro: Late 2013
The redesign differs in size contingent on which Apple Mac PC it is being introduced on, in many situations, it will require around 6 GB of plate space.
What is DMG File
DMG represents Disk picture document. It is much the same as the ISO record which keeps running on Windows yet it keeps running on Mac OS. DMG is area by a segment of optical stockpiling media. DMG record is utilized rather than an optical plate. It has .dmg augmentation. Past Disk Image File has .smi and .img augmentation which depends on New Disk Image Format (NDF). The present DMG document depends on Universal Disk Image Format (UDIF). Widespread Disk Image Format underpins Zlib, ADC, bzip2 pressure calculation. DMG record depends on figuring out however it’s documentation isn’t discharged by Apple Company. It is more secure than ISO record. Plate Image Files are distributed with a MIME kind of utilization which is known as x – apple circle picture. There are distinctive record frameworks inside circle picture.
What is ISO file
ISO document is the copy or file record that contains every one of the information of optical plate-like CD or DVD. It represents the International Standard Organization. It is utilized to duplicate the precise record in light of the fact that in typical duplicate, it needs header document yet in an ISO record, every one of the information including the header record is The ISO name is taken from ISO9660 on the grounds that this component is utilized in circles yet ISO record has UDF(ISO/IEC 13346) document framework is utilized which is generally utilized in DVDs and Blu-beam Disks. It accompanies .iso augmentation.
Installing Mac OS X El Capitan
The installation process of mac os el Capitan includes two methods. The first method is termed as an upgrade install, also known as the default method. The second method is known as a clean install.
Follow to below steps-
- Visit the Mac App Store.
- Locate the OS X El Capitan Page.
- Click the Download button.
- Follow the simple instructions to
- complete the upgrade.
- For users without broadband access, the upgrade is available at the local Apple store.
For a clean install, at first, you will need a bootable version of OS X El Capitan installer. After getting a bootable drive or device follow the steps to boot-
- Insert the device containing os X El Capitan installer.
- While holding down the option key, restart the system
- Select that particular device which contains the installer file.
- The system will start from the device containing the installer.
- Now, to erase the older version, click on disk utility and then click continue.
- After the start of disk utility, select the volume to erase and perform the further steps to format the selected drive.
Starting the installation process-
- With the startup volume deleted, you’re currently prepared to start the establishment of OS X El Capitan.
- In the OS X utility window, select Install OS X, and snap the Continue catch. The installer will begin, despite the fact that it might take a couple of minutes.
Performing clean installation
- In the install os window, click the continue button.
- Read the terms and condition and agree with them.
- Select the target disk and click on the install option.
- Type your administrator password and click OK.
- The installer will duplicate the needed files and then restart.
- The progress bar will show the time required.
- After the installation, the system will restart. Follow the further guided steps to setup mac OS X El Capitan.
Mac OS X El Capitan setup process-
- The Welcome screen shows, requesting that you select which nation your Mac will be utilized in. Make your choice from the rundown, and snap the Continue catch.
- Make your keyboard layout selection and press continue.
- The Transfer Information to This Mac window will show up. Here you can move existing information from a Mac, PC, or Time Machine reinforcement to the clean introduce of OS X El Capitan.
- Enable Location Services- By enabling this service, you are allowing the app to see the geographic location of your Mac.
- Select the further option from the drop-down menu.
- It’s up to you whether you have to enter an Apple Id or create a new one in the first step.
- After that, read the agreement and agree to it.
- Create a Computer Account choice will show. This is the head account, so make certain to take note of the username and password word you chose.
- The Select Your Time Zone window will show. You can choose your time zone by tapping on the world guide or pick the nearest city from a rundown of real urban areas around the globe. Make your choice, and snap Continue.
- The Diagnostics and Usage window will inquire as to whether you wish to send data to Apple and its designers about issues that may happen with your Mac or its applications. Make your determination, and snap Continue
The setup procedure is finished. After a couple of minutes, you’ll see the OS X El Capitan work area, which implies you’re prepared to begin investigating the perfect establishment of your new OS.
Pl2303 Usb To Serial Driver
Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11 ISO / DMG Files Direct Download - ISORIVER
Mac OS X El Capitan: Being the 12th major release of macOS, Mac OS X El Capitan belongs to the Macintosh-Unix family of OS. It was majorly released for server
Price Currency: USD
Download Driver Pl2303 Mac Os X64
Operating System: Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11
Pl2303 Driver Download Windows10
Application Category: OS