Often downloaded with
- Library AssistantLibrary Assistant is a free application designed to help SVG library owners...DOWNLOAD
- Music Library MagicMusic Library Magic analyzes your iTunes library and the music files you have...$2.99DOWNLOAD
- Death Pages: Ghost Library CEDeath Pages: Ghost Library Collector's Edition is a captivating hidden-object...$19.99DOWNLOAD
- Steinberg Library ManagerSteinberg Library Manager is a tool that allows you to manage additional...DOWNLOAD
- Delicious Library 2NOTE: Delicious Library 3 is now available on the Mac App Store (but requires...$9.99DOWNLOAD
Csound is an open community of artists, musicians, enthusiasts, DSP specialists, programmers and others. If you found a bug, have a proposal, feeling that you can submit some code or just want to tell us what you did with Csound—please, welcome. Free download MacCsound MacCsound for Mac OS X. MacCsound is an integrated development environment for creating and controlling Csound instruments and processes.TuneSpan — Your iTunes Library on Multiple Drives
Download the free and open source Hadron Particle Synthesizer here.
Morph between different Hadron states
Morphing between states with the XY control in Hadron interpolates the value for the internal parameter set in Hadron (>200 parameters), and at the same time the routing coefficients and the mapping of the four expression controllers are interpolated. This allows for very flexible and dynamic morphing of the device’s functionality.
Fine tune the effects
All presets have selected “expression controls” to allow creativity and flexibility. Use expression controllers to fine tune the effects.
Csound Download Mac Installer
Source waveforms require an analysis stage to be used with Hadron. The source sounds that are shipped with Hadron have been analysed using a command line tool here at PartikkelAudio.
Do live sampling
Use live sampling to record your own sounds into Hadron. In this case the live sampled segments are used exactly in the same manner as the pre-analyzed sound files. When you live sample, the sound is analyzed on the fly.
Use Hadron as an audio effect for live audio input
In addition to live sampling, you can use “audioInput” as source waveform. In the audioInput mode Hadron is used as a realtime effect for live audio input, like you are used to with other common audio processing effects (reverbs, distortions, flangers, delays etc.).
Buy additional Preset Packs to expand your sonic palette
You can buy more states, presets (combination of states) and source sounds at our Products page.