- Free Metadata Tools
- 360 Video Metadata Tool Download Mac Download
- Metadata Search Tool
- Video Metadata Software
- 360 Video Metadata Tool Download
- 360 Video Metadata Tool Download Mac Installer
- Download the 360 Video Metadata app for Mac or Windows. Un-zip the file, then open the 360 Video Metadata app. If you're on a Mac, you may need to right-click the app and then click 'Open' Select the video file; Click 'Inject and save' Enter a name for the file that will be created; Save the file.
- 360 video metadata free download. ExifCleaner ExifCleaner is a cross-platform desktop app for cleaning metadata from images, videos, PDFs and othe.
What is 360 video metadata? A 360 video metadata is a tool used in describing the context and contents of data files to increase its usefulness. For instance, when you use them on a website page, it would be easier for the people to understand and view the contents well especially when looking for the available web design options.
360 video metadata free download. ExifCleaner ExifCleaner is a cross-platform desktop app for cleaning metadata from images, videos, PDFs and othe. Initial pre-beta release. Can set the Star Rating from 1 to 5, or clear it, allows viewing of metadata. Currently cannot save other metadata.
The main purpose of 360 video metadata is to facilitate the process of discovery of relevant information that can be classified as a resource discovery. It can help in organizing electronic resources, thus providing digital identification that will help in support archiving as well as the preservation of the resources. Metadata assists also in resource discovery through resources found to be relevant criteria, bringing in similar resources together, identifying resources, giving location information and distinguishing dissimilar resources.
Some of the 360 video Metadata telecommunication activities are Internet traffic that is widely collected through different nationalities governmental organizations. In many of the cases where 360 video metadata schema exceeds the planar depiction, one can use certain types of hyper mapping needed to enable a perfect display or view of metadata depending on the chosen aspect that serves as a special view. This Hyper mapping frequently often applies to the layering of geological and geographical information overlays. You should ensure that you know how to use it before you can start adding it to any channel of your choice.
How add metadata to 360 video?
When you know the procedure, you will understand the process on how to do it, especially when planning to play the video. Here is a guide that you can follow when adding a 360 video metadata:
Free Metadata Tools
You should start by downloading the 360 Video Metadata app for either Windows or Mac depending on the kind of software that are using. Many software exists in the market that you can choose depending on your PC. You should ensure that you research for the latest apps that you can use especially when you want it to run on your software easily.
Once you download it, you will unzip the file to allow you open the app of 360 Video Metadata. You should ensure that you download a genuine one from the internet when you want to use it. By selecting the video file, you will be able to install it freely when using it.
It is important that you select the checkbox for the Spherical before clicking Save as when you want to install it. By entering a name for the specific file that you have created, it will work well for you especially when you want it to work perfectly well for you.
You should ensure that you save the file. By saving the file, you will preview it before uploading it. When you have problems with it, you can make changes before you can be in a position to upload it on the channel of your choice.
360 Video Metadata Tool Download Mac Download
Upload your file to YouTube. You should ensure that the file that you will be uploading on YouTube is new.
- Choose a tag to compare
- Choose a tag to compare
mgorzel released this
August 27, 2018
Simplified UI for easier injecting.
Metadata Search Tool
- Added support for an additional non-diegetic (head-locked) stereo track in the Spatial Audio stream
- Added support for VR180 video format
Video Metadata Software
- Improved pose description and new stereo metadata
- Other bug fixes and improvements
OS X release notes
The OS X release requires a Mac with an Intel Core 2 processor or newer, running OS X 10.13 High Sierra or newer.
360 Video Metadata Tool Download
Windows release notes
360 Video Metadata Tool Download Mac Installer
The Windows release requires a 64-bit version of Windows. If you're using a 32-bit version of Windows, you can still run the metadata injector from the Python source code as follows:
- Install Python.
- Download and extract the metadata injector source code.
- From the 'spatialmedia' directory in Windows Explorer, double click on 'gui'. Alternatively, from the command prompt, change to the 'spatialmedia' directory, and run 'python gui.py'.